Initial teacher education students

Initial teacher education students residing in Western Australia and/or enrolled at a Western Australian university who wish to access the Extranet must submit a request form to the Authority. Access will be granted on a time-limited basis of two years, after which they may reapply.

Initial teacher education students will be required to submit proof of enrolment in their relevant course/s and proof of Western Australian residency if enrolled at a university outside of Western Australia.

The following document is important and must be read and understood on application:

Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)

By submitting this application form, you declare that all information given in this form is true and correct and that you have read and understood the terms of access and use as laid out in the Authority’s Extranet Access Policy and Policy Standards for Extranet Access.