School Curriculum and Standards Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively encourages applications from Indigenous Australians, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with disabilities and young people, for positions within our agency. The Authority also promotes flexible family friendly work practices.
Please note applicants are to apply online via the WA Job Board at www.jobs.wa.gov.au. Please refer to the information for applicants section below for instructions on how to submit your application online.
- Exams, Certification and Testing
Examination Logistics ECT
Principal Consultant - International Examinations
Level 7, $119,725 - $128,033 per annum (PSCA 2019)
This is a permanent full-time position commencing October, 2021
Closing date: 4.30pm 20 August 2021
- Curriculum, Assessment and Strategic Policy
Level 2, $63,172 - $68,256 per annum (PSCA 2019)
Closing date: 4.30pm 4 August 2021
Information for applicants
- Refer to the Department of Education's Information for Applicants document when completing your application.
- JobsWA website: http://www.jobs.wa.gov.au
Short term employment opportunities
- Application for marking the Externally Set Tasks (EST) 2021
- 2021 ATAR course examinations - marker applications
- 2021 ATAR course written examinations – Chief Supervisor position
- 2021 ATAR course written examinations – Supervisor position
- Application for marking the OLNA 2021 Round 2 (September) Writing