School Curriculum and Standards Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively encourages applications from Indigenous Australians, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with disabilities and young people, for positions within our agency. The Authority also promotes flexible family friendly work practices.
Please note applicants are to apply online via the WA Job Board at www.jobs.wa.gov.au. Please refer to the information for applicants section below for instructions on how to submit your application online.
- Exams, Certification and Testing
K-10 Testing ECT
Principal Consultant - NAPLAN
Level 7, $120,725 - $129,033 per annum (PSCA 2021)
This is an eleven (11) month fixed term, full-time position commencing ASAP
Closing date: 4.30pm on Friday, 23 September 2022
Information for applicants
- Refer to the Department of Education's Information for Applicants document when completing your application.
- JobsWA website: http://www.jobs.wa.gov.au
Short term employment opportunities
- Special examination arrangements assessors 2022 – expressions of interest
- NAPLAN Writing marker applications
- Application for marking the Externally Set Tasks (EST) 2022
- 2022 ATAR Chief Supervisor – Practical and Written Examinations (Casual pool)
- 2022 ATAR course examinations - marker applications
- 2022 ATAR Supervisors - Practical and Written Examinations (Casual pool)
- OLNA Writing marking: Term 4 window 2022
- 2023 ATAR course examinations - Examining panel applications