School Curriculum and Standards Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively encourages applications from Indigenous Australians, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with disabilities and young people, for positions within our agency. The Authority also promotes flexible family friendly work practices.
Please read the How to apply document before applying for a position. If you have any questions or want more information about any element of the position, please contact the person nominated in the advertisement.
Please note applicants are to apply online via the WA Job Board at www.jobs.wa.gov.au. Please refer to the information for applicants section below for instructions on how to submit your application online.
- No current vacancies.
Information for applicants
- Refer to the Department of Education's Information for Applicants document when completing your application.
- JobsWA website: http://www.jobs.wa.gov.au
Short term employment opportunities
- Application for Chief Supervisor 2023 ATAR course examinations
- Application for Chief markers for the 2023 ATAR course examinations
- Special examination arrangements assessors 2023 – expressions of interest
- NAPLAN Writing marker applications
- OLNA Writing marking: Semester 1 2024
- 2023 ATAR course examinations - marker applications
- Application for Supervisor for the 2023 ATAR course written examinations