School Curriculum and Standards Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively encourages applications from Indigenous Australians, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with disabilities and young people, for positions within our agency. The Authority also promotes flexible family friendly work practices.
Please note applicants are to apply online via the WA Job Board at www.jobs.wa.gov.au. Please refer to the information for applicants section below for instructions on how to submit your application online.
- No current vacancies.
Information for applicants
- Refer to the Department of Education's Information for Applicants document when completing your application.
- JobsWA website: http://www.jobs.wa.gov.au
Short term employment opportunities
- Application for Chief markers for the 2021 ATAR course examinations
- Special examination arrangements assessors 2021 – expressions of interest
- 2021 NAPLAN writing marker application
- Application for Externally Set Task writers and checkers 2022
- Application for marking the Externally Set Tasks (EST) 2021
- Application for marking the OLNA 2021 Round 1 (March) Writing